Uniforms

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA...

seriously though... anyone know about Blue Star's uni? I would think they would be keeping it just because of the cash crunch, but who knows. For me, that uni has the most possibility.... possitivly and negativly. Lets just say I am VERY curious.

Solid blue pants. Possible shako which I think would be a huge mistake.

Edited by rmurrey74

I hope they go back to the original or to the uniforms from a couple of years back. Either of those choices are better than the current (IMO).

I believe the current uniforms change their image...I prefer the bad az look over the floral arrangement any day!

These are the Madison Scouts for cryin out loud!

Edited by Phantombari1

In Open Class - HYPE will be getting brand new uniforms for the entire corps!!!! Thanks to our amazing director, Jason Adams!!! Make sure you check us out during the 2008 competitive season - we'll be in Indiana!!!!

We are also looking for Brass members - we're located in Hamilton, Ontario only one hour from NY state. Check us out!!!!! www.thehype.ca

Thats totally false. Its actually just the front of the jacket, the back of the pants, the top of the shako, and the drumheads that are going to be painted that color.

Well... If it's JUST that I guess it'll look amazing.... HAHAHA!!!!

I joke!

Uniforms are nice.

http://becorps.deviantart.com/journal/

:rolleyes::inlove::ph34r::tongue:

...I'll go back to my studio now...

-TGB

"The great news is that it looks like I will be designing for two more D1 - Or I guess it's now called "World Class" drum corps for the '08 season, due largely in part to the aforementioned Stanbury connection.

Naturally, like last year, I am not truly at liberty to share info or images - Keep in mind that at this stage of the game, the prospects are tentative at best, but if all goes well, that'll make two NEW uniforms - and both have been top twelve finalists for decades... and yes, one is a consistent top-6 finisher with several DCI titles to its name."

The said top 6 corps HAS to be Vanguard. Second one.....gonna go out on a limb and say Crossmen

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Someone said in a previous uni thread that SCV is getting a change but the look is basically the same. (can not confirm)

Im interested if the Glassmen are going to roll out a new look in 08.

BD's 06/07 unis have grown on me, I would love them to use that same concept but make it an all black look (like 88 and 89) with a blue sequin vest.