DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

Oakland Skylarks earned the 10th place spot, as they had a higher General Effect score than you. I believe General Effect settles the tie, since we no longer "do" ties in DCPI anymore.

Yeah, GE does break ties. I don't know come to think of it if it's an actual rule for DCP-I yet. If it isn't, then in the next caucus event I want to propose this change. Or maybe we can have an emergency meeting of the member corps and pass this.

I was hoping the changes we made helped. They did a little. We came from 12th to 10th. To little to late, imo. There's always the live season.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Kosmos. We were a little disappointed, but very happy with a second place finish. So close to a repeat.

There are corps who have been close for years, and have never won finals... So don't be disappointed.

Tri-Color has won prelims, and semifinals many many many times, then to be pushed down a few spots and not win it all. There are corps who would love to make it out of semifinals, that never have... Just be glad you were there all three rounds! :-) You could have been in 13th place...

There are corps who have been close for years, and have never won finals... So don't be disappointed.

Tri-Color has won prelims, and semifinals many many many times, then to be pushed down a few spots and not win it all. There are corps who would love to make it out of semifinals, that never have... Just be glad you were there all three rounds! :-) You could have been in 13th place...

Yeah we are very happy to make it all three rounds and be able to make such a great showing.