DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

I can't wait to get scores from Orlando, this show should be tight! Good Luck to all Corps in Competition.

P.s. Galaxy is intimidating!

Edited by Tyler Kuhn

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores are in.... Congrats to our winners!

Wow I did a lot better than I expected. :thumbup:

Awesome show last night in Orlando with 32 corps!! ..wow..what a way to start the season. Another successful Southern Star...thanks to all the corps that came. Hope you enjoyed it and will come back next season.

Cup awards will be posted later today on the Southern Star Cup thread.

Interesting weather coming. So are we going to be marching in the snow in Charlotte tonight??

The Knight Organization of corps was pleased to start things off in the pacific northwest this year! In my memory this was all three corps first trip to Seattle. It was great to see a list of old friends and competitors right off the bat! Congrats to Ohio Valley Thunder who took the show and Velour Knights who we barely edged out to take 2nd. I think this is all the first time we have met either of these corps this early in the season and it sure tested our strengths and showed our current weakness'! IN division II what a competition its going to be when your facing off against one of the most winning corps in all of fantasy marching, the Star of Hawaii and VK Too. Star didn't miss a trick as they started off the season right on top of their game as usual! Les Blanc Chevalier managed to get 3rd but a bit further off the top then we would like. Early tweaking begins now! and division III a great way for the Explorers to start off! Cape Cod Regiment looks forward to giving you a run for your money! We expect it to be a slow start for the corps, but once we get moving--should be a great year once again! Congrats all!

Look out for CLASS as we intend to power our way to a large finals group once again!!!

Top 5 in Orlando!!!! YEA.....I don't have to worry so much now because the first show is out of the way and we can get down to business.....