DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

Yup, thats all that signed up for that one. If you all want to go to Orlando.... im sure SOJ wouldnt oppose..... or would he....

I'm good with going to Orlando as long as all parties involved don't mind. I'd rather jump right into the competition, and with Light of Indy's success during preseason I would assume that they would like to jump right in as well.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to wish all the directors good luck from magic of mobile. we are looking forward to a top 12 finish for a first year corps. mobile show looks to be an awesome event and cant wait till tomorrow night. i am guessing there will be some excited people when scores come out. looking forward to making a great impression and rocking the house in orlando tomorrow night. good luck to all and if anyone wants to know my prediction for placement in finals i say magic of mobile will be 10 - 12th

I'm good with going to Orlando as long as all parties involved don't mind. I'd rather jump right into the competition, and with Light of Indy's success during preseason I would assume that they would like to jump right in as well.

We ok with. Sure make it a even 30 corps. Just be scrambling today with show details....and you guys may be sleeping on your buses. :thumbup:

Jeff - Please confirm you are moving these 3 to Orlando. Show will start at 10AM today!

Well, I am guessing that the "Southern Star Cup IX" is the name of the Orlando show. Regardless, the show has already started and our corps are already on the map for competition. Let the season begin!!!

Woot Woot!!!

So, I am new to this whole thing and probably don't remember reading this on the frontpage......but how long does it take for the scores to get reported and/or posted?

USUALLY scores will post on the DCPI site sometime in the morning the day after the show. Yes there are glitches some mornings, but not the norm.

Since this is an Off season I can post scores at almost any time. I will probably stick to the morning after routine. Being married and all now, I dont know how much free time I will have in the evenings :thumbup:

Or.... I can post the scores at like 4:00 PM in the afternoon, on the same day, but it wouldnt make sense, since the shows are at night usually.

With all the rooks I am sure there will be some early season surprises.

2PM in Orlando (Southern Star)....Cx Crown just finished and The Charioteers are going on the field. Were a few minutes behind schedule but everything going well. 65 and cloudy. We are expecting a chance of rain tonight but hopefully no stops. Division 3 performances this morning were really good for opening show...a few of them were not complete as will be reflected in the scoring. I can smell the steaks cooking from here so dinner will be ready soon for the corps. Nice crowd too with more coming in...official numbers later.

5PM in Orlando.....Galaxy has entered the field...man they look intimidating. Mystic Stars just made it in time for their 4:45 kick off of D1 competition...right off the buses to the hold area. Weather is holding out. There were some drops during Emerald Regime's show earlier but they did a great job of keeping it together. Looks to be clearing some now. Attendance numbers around 2,200. Well I need to get back to it.

Edited by StarOrg