Brass Camps/Workshops for University Aged Players?

CourtOfHonorMember

Hi there everyone! Do any of you know of any brass camps/workshops for university aged players that I could attend? I have aged out of junior corps, and am looking for a place to learn. Are there any corps that let musicians come for a weekend just to learn technique and not join? Are there any corps that let you tour for a week and help out as well as learn with the corps? Thanks!

I think those are for high school kids and for those that have no drum corps experience. I have the experience, I just don't have lots of time, so I wanted to still learn drum corps technique without touring.

I think those are for high school kids and for those that have no drum corps experience. I have the experience, I just don't have lots of time, so I wanted to still learn drum corps technique without touring.

IIRC, you are allowed to audition at any corps. For them to accept you is up to them. But any audition camp is free for you to go to.