SCV Alumnus launches new drum corps and band scoring comapny

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce to the drum corps world the debut of our new drum corps and marching band scoring company. Elfman Peterson Scoring. Visit Our Website We are currently writing the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets show for 2008 which features all original music composed by company founders James Peterson and Robby Elfman. We are exhibiting at TMEA Booth 141 in February for the official launch of our company and want to spread the word about our presence and desire to write some really great music for the drum corps and marching band community. Come by and see us! We'd love to meet you.

Please go to our website and give us some feedback on this forum. If you like what you see and hear let us know! :tongue: You'll find music samples, our bios, our contact information and our toll free number on the website.

Thanks so much for your support.

Sincerely,

James Peterson (Co-Owner, Elfman Peterson Scoring LLC)

Velvet Knights 1981

Sacramento Freelancers 1983 and 1984

Santa Clara Vanguard 1985 and 1986

Edited by Film Composer

BUMP. For those who have checked out our website, what do you think?

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce to the drum corps world the debut of our new drum corps and marching band scoring company. Elfman Peterson Scoring. Visit Our Website We are currently writing the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets show for 2008 which features all original music composed by company founders James Peterson and Robby Elfman. We are attending TMEA in February for the official launch of our company but want to spread the word about our presence and desire to write some really great music for the drum corps and marching band community.

Please go to our website and give us some feedback. If you like what you see and hear let us know! :shutup: You'll find music samples, our bios, our contact information and our toll free number on the website.

Thanks so much for your support.

Sincerely,

James Peterson (Co-Owner, Elfman Peterson Scoring LLC)

Velvet Knights 1981

Sacramento Freelancers 1983 and 1984

Santa Clara Vanguard 1985 and 1986

SWEET! Thanks very much for the feedback!

I really like the site and the music sounds great. I'll be sure to check it out at TMEA

Thanks Daniel. I have a preference for websites that are easy to navigate, that you can find what you are looking for easily, and make logical sense. I also like a minimalist design approach. I am glad that you like the design. I just checked out your website. Very cool to meet a colleague in the band scoring business. Best of luck to you.

James Peterson

I like how clean the page looks. Not obtrusive or too "flashy" at all.

Kudos!

Nice website, and I too very much appreciate the non-flashy bang-me-over-the-head look to it. Interesting...

Great site!

Nice website, and I too very much appreciate the non-flashy bang-me-over-the-head look to it. Interesting...

Thanks Ryan. Glad you dig it.

Great site!

Hi Harry! Thanks for the feedback! Was it high, fast and loud enough for you?