Troopers Documentary Website

We are pleased to announce the launch of americascoremovie.com. There you will find an array of photos, commercials, trailers, desktop downloads, tentative screening locations, blogs and much much more! Be sure to check it out and pass it on to your friends.

AMERICA'S CORE THE MOVIE

www.americascoremovie.com

Edited by michaeldgough

Nope... Core.

Bumpity bump

I have to say that after being on tour this summer while Mike was shooting for this film and after watching that trailer, I am SO stoked to see this EPIC movie!!! It looks fantastic!! The first trailer alone gave me chills!!! Everyone who appreciates drum corps (not just Trooper fans) needs to check out this flick!!!

Mad props Gough.

Edited by SoCal04

Are the screenings scheduled around local shows ? i.e., the screening in Hutch...is it the same day as the contest there ?

This is so great it deserves 2 bumps in 12 hours.

"The Troopers in name and appearance, are what America was. The young men and women united under the Trooper banner are what America is."

Ahhhhh That's fantastic. CANNOT WAIT!!

"Made peace with the Indians?"

Yeah I know. It's Walter Brennan saying that from the 1970 Trooper documentary, "The Troopers Are Coming." Back then it was an easy thing to believe. Maybe not so much now. But anyway, the movie is about drum corps.

Michael D. Gough