Predictions for Open Class Finals

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Marion Cadets who placed 4th in 2004 and 3rd in 2003, Divison 3 but nw open class. You do know that they are returning for 2008!!!! :thumbup:

How about the Marion Cadets who placed 4th in 2004 and 3rd in 2003, Divison 3 but nw open class. You do know that they are returning for 2008!!!! :thumbup:

:w00t:

Returning where?

:tongue:

Returning where?

Returning in DCI Open Class!!! :withstupid:

How about the Marion Cadets who placed 4th in 2004 and 3rd in 2003, Divison 3 but nw open class. You do know that they are returning for 2008!!!! :withstupid:

I'm not sure if what you wrote is a typo because the '4' key is nowhere near the '8' key. For the sake of accuracy, it's worth noting that the Marion Cadets finished 8th in 2004, not 4th.

Is Michael King still the director?

To Marion's credit, they had a fantastic colorguard in 2001 and 2002, and a good drumline in 2003.

I'm not sure if what you wrote is a typo because the '4' key is nowhere near the '8' key. For the sake of accuracy, it's worth noting that the Marion Cadets finished 8th in 2004, not 4th.

Is Michael King still the director?

To Marion's credit, they had a fantastic colorguard in 2001 and 2002, and a good drumline in 2003.

Yes Mr.King is still director of Marion Cadets, My bad on 2004 but on our History wall it has Marion Cadets placeing 4th in 2004. But yea we do have a #### good guard and drumline!!!!! We are comin back in 2008 but our website will be on dci in april with our sche. We already have one, we just did'nt post it yet.

Good Luck to Marion this year. I hope they manage to have a lot of success with their program like they used to in the 2000s

Thank you, We hope to do well and supprise other corps this year!!!! We do miss being on the field and I will lead them to my best ability!!! I'm this year Drum Major,and I marched in 2004 in the contra line. :tongue: