Favorite audience shout outs?

13 minutes ago, BigW said:

That's a close second to "THEY'RE ALWAYS READYYYY!!!!" Which is yelled by Mom Smith and or Bandma Jones at most Band shows now... and by some woman at every Bucs Performance at DCA shows.  

On recent videos all I've heard is the same guy who also yells out at PGA tournaments "in the hole" after the golfer tee's off from 478 yards away.

• Haha 1

"Wicked!" Towards the beginning of the 2nd piece of the 1994 Cavies show. Of course the Finals that year was in Boston, go figure.

Love those bold proclamation yells, "92 Champions" Cavies and "94 Champions" Blue Devils

Blue Devils 1994 - Big crowd yell, I believe from the staff on the side lines right after the Soprano feature in Night Streets.

1 hour ago, BigW said:

That's a close second to "THEY'RE ALWAYS READYYYY!!!!" Which is yelled by Mom Smith and or Bandma Jones at most Band shows now... and by some woman at every Bucs Performance at DCA shows.

Part of me dies inside at that one when done at any Corps show now. Leave it with the bands, please. Just makes me feel like I shouldn't be there.

Always remember BigW..."Meh....we guess so."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WMC85 said:

I. AM. SPARTACUS.

I forget which show...😜

Those 20,000 people were so rude.

One time when I went to see Rocky Horror back in the '80s, a couple got mad and left because people wouldnt stop talking during the movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, skevinp said:

One time when I went to see Rocky Horror back in the '80s, a couple got mad and left because people wouldnt stop talking during the movie.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! Mentioned to a friend at work I need to see it again- with a good audience, not with teenage jerks throwing crap for the sake of throwing crap.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Is that a corollary, with a twist to the old hockey/boxing match maxim:

”Went to a band and/or corps show, and a screening of RHPS broke out.”