Favorite audience shout outs?

On 2/20/2008 at 9:42 PM, Hrothgar15 said:

We may have had this topic before, with the usual suspects (the Blue Devils moisture saga, Star's flammable infants, Madison fans' masochistic tendencies, etc.), but we may have some new gems after this past season. So what's the funniest, most obnoxious, or downright craziest thing you've ever heard someone yell at a show...or have yelled yourself?

Here’s an old one nothing outrageously  cool just pretty shockingly loud. there is a guy who screams right before and I mean right before the Garfield cadets start their show in 1986 finals it is so #### loud Lol 

one I heard from the stands while performing after the cadets had performed was someone in the audience yelled "Bring Back Garfield"  that one always stung

‘81 SCV recording— it kind of sounds like Rick South, but one of SCV’s staff shouts out, “ARE WE NOT MEN?!?” Two seconds later a spectator a few rows back responds: “We are DEVO!!” 

‘81 Valley Fever recording: Just before VF plays Carmina Burana brass caption head Gary Meegan belts out, “OMINOUS!!!”, his “code word” to set our mood for the baritones who had the unison melody after the intro in “O Fortuna”. 

On 2/20/2008 at 10:07 PM, charphar said:

"California Flash!!!!!" (I think...) SCV 1974, just before "send in the clowns"

"East! East! East! East! East!" coming from the back stands, Muchachos 1974

I always thought it was "California Sucks!".  While it appeared on the original albums released in 1974, it was digitally removed when they released the CD collection many years later!