TOS TICKETS ON SALE

I think they should get Selden there to KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF!!!!

:-)

Splendid idea Mr. L.!!!!! Except, here in Bayonne, we prefer that people keep their socks on. I shudder to think of the consequences of thousands of people running around this town with no socks.

Howevuh...... George, let's try to make that happen. We do have a vacant time slot and those cats can really blow. :ninja: Call me if you need their contact information

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Brian, and I'm a recovering visual judge

Brian,

Slightly off topic, but I have tried for 20 years to recover and only recently found I could hear words in any vocals in music. :tongue::w00t::tongue:

Besides any Zen activity, is there a secret to this recovery? :tongue:

And now, back to dot books and TOS. Having a corps from NY would be a good thing, and even better from Long Island. Selden can fill the bill. Here's to that happening. :w00t:

Gonna be a GREAT show, and the planned finale should raise quite a few goosebumps, even with socks.

Yes, I did see Scout House way back in the day. :w00t:

S

It is my pleasure to announce that the Selden Cadets will be the opening act at the TOS on June 14th!!!!!

The Bridgemen and the Selden Cadets have a history that has linked them together since 1968 and we are happy to have them be able to perform at the TOS.

Tickets are on sale.

Hype!

George

HOW SWEET IT IS!!! :tongue:

I, for one, am looking forward to attending the Tournament of Stars for the 1st time in almost 30-years. It was always, and still remains, "Opening Day" for Drum Corps.

Driving to New Jersey - the Toll Booth State - Exit 15A, 27th Street, Bayonne High School and that memorable walk down the hill thru the gravel..... such a Drum Corps "Mecca"!

Sorry to hear that the "Venice" and the DCI albums in the juke box are gone!

JJ.... As a consolation, please tell me that they actually did finish the plan for luxury suites at the top of the stadium. Please ask George if those seats are also $12. If so, can I please reserve one now? Also, can I please wear my World Champion Red Sox hat?

See you all very soon!

I, for one, am looking forward to attending the Tournament of Stars for the 1st time in almost 30-years. It was always, and still remains, "Opening Day" for Drum Corps.

Driving to New Jersey - the Toll Booth State - Exit 15A, 27th Street, Bayonne High School and that memorable walk down the hill thru the gravel..... such a Drum Corps "Mecca"!

JJ.... As a consolation, please tell me that they actually did finish the plan for luxury suites at the top of the stadium. Please ask George if those seats are also $12. If so, can I please reserve one now? Also, can I please wear my World Champion Red Sox hat?

See you all very soon!

Terry,

Yes, they did finish the luxury suites and I will save you a spot, but for you it will cost "

TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS!!!!!

And no you MAY NOT wear you Boston hat. I am sure if you do it might wind up in the BAY, where the fishes are!!!!!

Hype!

George

Edited by gmanbay41

"It is my pleasure to announce that the Selden Cadets will be the opening act at the TOS on June 14th!!!!!

The Bridgemen and the Selden Cadets have a history that has linked them together since 1968 and we are happy to have them be able to perform at the TOS."

That's Great News! Glad to hear New York and Long Island will be represented in the Tournament of Stars by Selden. Wonderful addition, George. Congratulations once again on an excellent show line-up!

See you all very soon!

15A? where the hell is 15A?

:tongue:

Only twenty seven measley dollars. Heck.....that's only 3 gallons of gas.......a bargain......and the show lasts longer.

So, how many seats are there in those luxury boxes George??????? Are they cushioned for old butts? Are there booster seats for the vertically challenged??????

Terry,

Yes, they did finish the luxury suites and I will save you a spot, but for you it will cost "

TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS!!!!!

And no you MAY NOT wear you Boston hat. I am sure if you do it might wind up in the BAY, where the fishes are!!!!!

Hype!

George

Hype!

George

If I bury it in the North End-Zone, are you going to dig it up and auction it off with a charity?