Fantasy Drum corps Roster

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to be a bit "bottom heavy" so far. but then again.....maybe some of us have become that way as well.

Hey! I resemble that. :ph34r:

*Waddles off to the gym*

Lead sop

With Mike and Geno as drum caption heads,

BD84 and Puppet for Hornline,

LindaP and Susan in the Guard.

Who's in? I'll play flugel in the hornline!

What should we name it?

How about we name the corps The Gene Rayburn Cadets

Give me a set of those North tenors and I am in. If Dan Guersney joins me - we have two smoking tenors !!!!

What is our show ? I wanna play some old school, park and blow, kick butt music !!!!

Edited by LancerLegend

Give me a set of those North tenors and I am in. If Dan Guersney joins me - we have two smoking tenors !!!!

What is our show ? I wanna play some old school, park and blow, kick butt music !!!!

North tenors! You have to include Rich Kleinman on this as well. Given how heavy those drums were plus having recently done the Scouts reunion corps, lots of Advil and a back support would be required for this 52-year old. Chops are way down--nothing like 30+ years ago. It would be cool playing with you nonetheless. Yea baby, park and blow!!!

North tenors! You have to include Rich Kleinman on this as well. Given how heavy those drums were plus having recently done the Scouts reunion corps, lots of Advil and a back support would be required for this 52-year old. Chops are way down--nothing like 30+ years ago. It would be cool playing with you nonetheless. Yea baby, park and blow!!!

Hey Dan - please note I requested "park and blow" - after one year of timp with 27th (1973) my back will never be the same. Our chops will return - there are only three drums (many corps carry quads with 2 piccolo drums) and they are smaller than the ones we carried. Plus.....we're smarter today.

Rules: 1) No kevlar - mylar only. 2) Hard piano felt mallets, puff mallets, and maybe some wooden mallets

We'll have to replenish our fluids often !!!

Hey, everyone - we need to get an official sponsor to provide cold beverages. We'll make them pay us to promote their products.

Hey brass people - are you playing 2 valve G bugles or what?

2valve g's only! I...HAVE...SPOKEN.

Well, since it's fantasy, I don't have to buy a horn, so I'm in.

Now we're a little less bottom heavy . . . Heck, I'll carry a pic if you want . . . that's two upper end horns for the price of one (or none).

Edited by jdostie

Hey Dan - please note I requested "park and blow" - after one year of timp with 27th (1973) my back will never be the same. Our chops will return - there are only three drums (many corps carry quads with 2 piccolo drums) and they are smaller than the ones we carried. Plus.....we're smarter today.

Rules: 1) No kevlar - mylar only. 2) Hard piano felt mallets, puff mallets, and maybe some wooden mallets

We'll have to replenish our fluids often !!!

Hey, everyone - we need to get an official sponsor to provide cold beverages. We'll make them pay us to promote their products.

Hey brass people - are you playing 2 valve G bugles or what?

Jim I wish they were 2 Valve G - Olds Barsi's. I love them babys!!! I got a brand new one my last year in the Saders.