2008 Kilties Spring Preview Concert

I don't know if he was intentionally being hard on the Sopranos but more of writing(critiquing) the section he is most familar with. Having marched Soprano in the corps for 5 years or so. I would probably be just as hard on a bassline or drumline if I were to have been in his postion Sunday.

Thanks for coming. Glad you liked it. :tongue:

Yes, BD #3, I did indeed like it.

BTW-where in Vernon Hills are you? I work here in VH, at American Hotel Register Co.

Nice to know there are some other drum corps people in the area!

Edited by stoods59

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, BD #3, I did indeed like it.

BTW-where in Vernon Hills are you? I work here in VH, at American Hotel Register Co.

Nice to know there are some other drum corps people in the area!

I am located just south west of Oakwood and 45 near Butterfield Rd. About a block west of Oakwood Park.

Is your work right there off of 20? I think I know where that is.

There are more drum corps folks in the area. Like Buffalo Grove and Mundelein. FYI!

WOW...Great News from Kiltie Land!!!! Can't wait to hear some audio :smile: ....

I heard 100 people attended and according to the review of this event,over 200 were there. Which is it?

If you are talking about my review I wrote that there were well over 100 people there at the beginning of the event.

More people did come in as the Kilties were beginning their portion of the preview.

Other than that I don't know the exact numbers.

I heard 100 people attended and according to the review of this event,over 200 were there. Which is it?

The theatre was nearly full with people standing in the back and on the side by the entrance. The first 4 rows were reserved for small brass ensemble staging during the performance. It was a great crowd! I'm not sure what the theatre holds, but there were a lot more than 100 people watching. Souvie sales were brisk. Thanks to everyone who showed up to support us!!!

If you are talking about my review I wrote that there were well over 100 people there at the beginning of the event.

More people did come in as the Kilties were beginning their portion of the preview.

Other than that I don't know the exact numbers.

Over 300 attended.

The United States Census Takers did not arrive in time to get an accurate count. :smile:

Its nice to hear the Kilts are doing well.

Come see them at the St.Peter show :ninja: Sat Aug 16th. New stadium, and a great get-together after wards at Patrick's.

And to you Gaupo..... :wacko:

I C U

John

p.s. is Star United comming to Oktoberfest??????