DCPI Q&A

How do we set a schedule?

Once the season is close to starting, the official tour schedule will be posted on this board. You'll pick your shows and email them in to be processed. The tour is probably beginning to be worked on right now, but probably won't be up until sometime in May.

• 1 month later...

So we need a Corps registered in the Registration thread and a Tour Schedule... anything else?

Where do we find all the caption info to MAKE our corps?

You will actually select your captions from the DCP-I web page.... www.drumcorpsfantasy.com ... once you log in there, on the left hand menu bar, you will see a Caption Selections button. Once you click that, you can choose your captions. THIS IS NOT ACTIVE YET!! If you go there now, you will still see all the corps and costs from last season.

You will actually select your captions from the DCP-I web page.... www.drumcorpsfantasy.com ... once you log in there, on the left hand menu bar, you will see a Caption Selections button. Once you click that, you can choose your captions. THIS IS NOT ACTIVE YET!! If you go there now, you will still see all the corps and costs from last season.

Any idea when we can submit... and are the 07 captions I can choose from what we will be choosing from?

Caption points will be based on 2007 results so Blue Devils will be highest and on down. This is a LIVE season so at some point when all the corps are performing there will be live scores. Prior to that Jeff has a program to calculate scores plus calculating scores for corps off days in between their real shows.

** - As Bill so nicely describes below...

Edited by StarOrg

Any idea when we can submit... and are the 07 captions I can choose from what we will be choosing from?

No, we'll be choosing from the live 08 season.

Blue Devils - 25 points

The Cadets - 24 points

The Cavaliers - 23 points

Phantom Regiment - 22 points

Santa Clara Vanguard - 21 points

Carolina Crown - 20 points

and so on

No points for 8 (Cascades) or 7 (Southwind)

Troopers - 6 points

Mandarins - 5 points

Pioneer - 4 points

As to when you will be able to start submitting your captions.... it will probably be a week or 2 before the start of the season. You will NOT be using the 07 corps that are listed there currently. Those will be updated for the 08 season soon.

About submitting a tour schedule -

Do we need to include I&E if it's planned for the corps and does it count as one of the maximum 25, even though it's not a 'show' but it is an event on the calendar?