DCPI Q&A

When is the last day to make caption changes - or is there even one?

I have it down in my computer's calendar as July 31st for some reason, which conflicts with August 4th's bonus point, but I'm not sure where or if I even saw that date anywhere to begin with.

I would say that the last day is the day of Finals. We usually are able to make changes until the last day.

But also a question of my own, are we going to be able to make changes every day of finals week as in the past? Just trying to plan when I make my changes.

I would say that the last day is the day of Finals. We usually are able to make changes until the last day.

But also a question of my own, are we going to be able to make changes every day of finals week as in the past? Just trying to plan when I make my changes.

It's two changes per advance, isn't it?

Make Semi-Finals, get two changes; make Finals, get two more.

Since we have a decent number of Div 2 and 3 corps, Finals will be increased to the top 12 in each division. Semis will be top 17 in each.

For Div 1, Quarterfinals is all corps, Semi-Finals will be the top 25, and Finals the top 12.

Since we have a decent number of Div 2 and 3 corps, Finals will be increased to the top 12 in each division. Semis will be top 17 in each.

For Div 1, Quarterfinals is all corps, Semi-Finals will be the top 25, and Finals the top 12.

Did we decide on caption changes for semi finals and finals?

It will be the same as always... if you advance to the next show... you get to change 2 captions.

It will be the same as always... if you advance to the next show... you get to change 2 captions.

Excellent. So now all I need to do is advance to the next show. Easier said than done.

Excellent. So now all I need to do is advance to the next show. Easier said than done.

Yeah, has anyone other than Gypsum Board Brigade (now Corps of Unspecified Identity [Woot John Cage! ;) ] ) made finals as a rookie (excluding the inaugural season, of course) ?

Yes, Shadow WON as a rookie.