DCPI Q&A

Yes, Shadow WON as a rookie.

I'm certainly going to try my hardest to duplicate that feat. :thumbup:

Doh, how did I forget about Shadow? :thumbup: Well, there are a few chances for a rookie champion this season, I foresee 3, maybe 4 rookie corps making Finals, hopefully mine among them.

For our new members .... and as a reminder for our 'veterans' .... THIS is what you're competing for - the DCPI Championship Cup:

DCPI8_Div1_Cup.jpg

We award a DCPI Championship Cup for the winner of each Division.

As we approach the last week of the season, I'd like to pass along our appreciation for your participation and support.

GOOD LUCK everyone!

-john

For our new members .... and as a reminder for our 'veterans' .... THIS is what you're competing for - the DCPI Championship Cup:

DCPI8_Div1_Cup.jpg

As we approach the last week of the season, I'd like to pass along our appreciation for your participation and support.

GOOD LUCK everyone!

-john

Thank you again John for the trophy. :thumbup: Hopefully, I'll be adding a few more this year.

DCPI8_Div1_Cup.jpg

GOOD LUCK everyone!

-john

Hey John! Can we get trophies for previous seasons won before the trophies were awarded? :tongue:

Oh could we please. StarOrg i like the way you think. Pretty please with sugar on top. or Cavies, or whatever you want on top. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a question that I am sure several Div III corps had to deal with. Was it intentional to leave those corps in the corps cost that did not tour in 2008? I know it was very annoying to work with to have at least two spots in costs be dead to use. It meant that if I wanted to trade captions beyond Troopers it would cost a minimum 3 points. So no "bumping up". Was this left in intentionally? If not, could we have something next active season that corrects this? Thanks~

I assume you are talking about Cap Reg, Cascades and Southwind? If so, the answer is yes it was intentional. We have always left gaps for corps that are not fielding.