DCPI Q&A

Is there an indicator some place that gives you the time of your last update? Because I thought I had updated earlier than this time last week, but it's still not letting me update.

Only if you still have the e-mail you received when you submitted your captions last time. Or PM me with your info and I can tell you.

• 4 months later...

Yes, there is. On the main DCP-I Page, click on the Scores/Rankings link on the left. Once we have some shows, that will start to fill in for season 13. You can play around with it from season 12, just to get a feel for it.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

• 1 month later...

Ok so next season, (which im guessing is the live season?) our scores in each caption will be determined by the corps we chose for that captions score? For example, i choose the Blue Stars for general effect, whatever score they get that night at competition in the general effect caption is what my score will be for general effect? Or am i completely off?

Ok so next season, (which im guessing is the live season?) our scores in each caption will be determined by the corps we chose for that captions score? For example, i choose the Blue Stars for general effect, whatever score they get that night at competition in the general effect caption is what my score will be for general effect? Or am i completely off?

You are correct... assuming that Blue Stars have a show that night. If not, then it will be a generated score based on their previous scores.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

• 5 months later...

World Class - 135

Open Class - 105

A Class - 80