DCPI Q&A

I have been taking part in the DCFI for about 5 or 6 years and I'm always listed as "rookie", can someone please tell me why? My corps is MIB and before that the name was the toppers, please help.

Keep in mind that designation isnt for DCPI but for all forums on DCP. So its really a matter of how long and frequently you have posted and been active in all forums, DCPI included. This is not a designation of your corps.

So today is this first day of the new season correct? How exactly do they do the scores? And what times usually will they show up?

For the early part of the season, the scores are generated based on last year. Once the DCI corps start performing, the scores will be a direct match to whatever that corps scored on that night.

The "when" depends solely on how fast DCI gets the recaps up. Usually the scores are posted late at night, but sometimes not until the next morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I was just informed that the name of my Open Class corps, "The Rocketeers," has already been taken in real life DCA. Could I have that changed to the Mountain Sound of Asheville?

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone! Ok.. Sooo I have registered for my shows, and I have done my captions. How do I get to see my name listed on the Corps members list? Then how do I add one of those cool avatars that everyone has next to their name? BTW, Best of luck to everyone this season!

Edited by Drums1

I'm trying to get my group listed under the Division 3 members, but it won't let me post it.

• 5 months later...

I have been taking part in the DCFI for about 5 or 6 years and I'm always listed as "rookie", can someone please tell me why? My corps is MIB and before that the name was the toppers, please help.

That wouldn't be of Toppers fame from Baltimore would it? One of Rod Goodharts percussion lines.

• 4 months later...

The names of my 3 corps have changed since last season. When will this take effect. As the old names still show in my admin, am I ok to still schedule my shows?

Aftershock NZ - World Class

Aftershock NZ B - Open Class

Pandemonium NZ - Class A

Also, is there a thread or anything I need to do to join CLASS?

gcurrier?

Hi Jim,

I'll be updating your corps' names shortly.

Cool Galen. Much appreciated. Thanks.