DCPI Q&A

How do I create a page for my corps?

Most of the sites you see on here that directors have, they've created themselves using a web hosting site. I know mine uses freewebs.com but there are others that you can use as wel that are free.

How about the little info page things that you can see on the DCP-I site when you click on the "DCPI Div # Members" links on the left menu? How can I make one of those for my corps?

When you sign in to the main DCPI page, look to the left and you should see a tab that says Submit/Edit Article. Lick on that, Beside "New" in the middle of the scree there is a pull down tab, go to Member Section. When you click that it should take you to an editing screen.

Click on the Submit/Edit my Articles. I see it in your screen shot. In the screenshot you posted, it is the 2nd link from the very bottom.

Once you submit your User Page, I will review it, then publish it.

when are the scores announced its passed june 18th and there are no scores up

I cant post scores until DCI releases the Recaps. So once they post them, then I can do the scores... hopefully they will get them up soon.

When will the "once-a-week caption changes" rule be going into effect this season?