DCP-I X Tour Schedule!

Not yet.... I will make a post when to begin submitting your tour schedules. It will probably be in the next couple of weeks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland Maine on June 30th is the Lobster Classic Hosted by the home town KNIGHTS! dont miss it!

The Darkhorse Brotherhood would request claiming three shows, if this is acceptable

The Ghost Riders would be pleased to hold their Phantasmagoria show in Piscattaway, NJ, on June 6th

The Black Saints humbly request the rights to hold their Summit of Evil at the Fort Collins, CO, show on July 2nd

The Blackhearts wish to sponsor their first annual Kingdom of Darkness Grand Prix on July 30th in Salem, VA

However, if claiming three shows can be seen as unfair to other corps, we will negotiate. At very least, however, Darkhorse would like to lay claim to the Fort Collins show as the Villains of Drum Corps Summit. Please clarify if this is alright

That is fine for the Fort Collins show.... and for now, you can have the other 2 shows, if someone else requests those shows, you will just have to co-host them.

The WCAPA program would like to host the Corvallis Oregon show on the 24th

WCAPA and OYPA will be co-hosting this event.

Come join the Beaver State Showdown!!!!

I'm completely new to this, so please forgive my ignorance if this is the wrong place, but River Valley Regiment (Div. I, Van Buren, AR) would like to host the Fayetteville, AR show on July 10th if it is available.

Also, if no one else wants to before the season starts, they wouldn't mind hosting the Little Rock, AR show on July 22nd either.

My first year doing DCPI, hopefully I don't screw this up too badly. :tongue:

Edit: Is there any other information needed? I keep reading about stadiums...do I need to pick them or what? Thanks for all the help.

Edited by SoonerFan04

You can specify stadiums if you would like to. If not, im sure Matt (Galen) has some in the area that would work fine. As far as hosting the show.... just do as much or as little as you want... some people just make an announcement... some people go the whole 9 yards with posters, housing sites.... all kinds of things.