DCI Finals in Bloomington

It's after 5pm. That's why.

Ya, but at least give us a Flashback Friday! DCI's slacking today....

Seriously though, someone from Bloomington...is there a White Castle near the stadium? Drum Corps is going to be great wherever, but I haven't had a slider since after the evening show in Indy in 2005!!!!!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, but at least give us a Flashback Friday! DCI's slacking today....

Seriously though, someone from Bloomington...is there a White Castle near the stadium? Drum Corps is going to be great wherever, but I haven't had a slider since after the evening show in Indy in 2005!!!!!

I know there was one out by College Mall...

I'm not that dense, but thanks.

Good news is that it doesn't look like any events are scheduled during finals week

http://events.iu.edu/webevent.cgi?cmd=list...;y=2008;m=8;d=6

Yeah, it should be during the slow time between the end of second summer session and the beginning of school.

A different thought that I don't remember seeing anywhere. Is DCI going to lose out on even more revenue, as I would think there would have been a lot of people from the Indy area paying to just get in and see the stadium. Maybe some new fans lost?

Doubt it. There are plans for an open house for the public once the stadium is complete.

Well not all is bad news with the switch to Bloomington. I just booked 2 rooms for the three nights at a 3 star hotel. Total cost was about $350 for the 2 rooms. I was paying about $850 for a 4 star hotel in Indy. I can use the $500 bucks to help pay for the extra gas I will use going an hour further from my home.

By the way...3 hotels in Bloomington are now SOLD OUT. Better make your reservations ASAP.