Seeking opportunities on administrative side

OK, I've been spouting off for quite some time about how drum corps need to be run and all that, so I figure its about time I put up or shut up.

I would like to solicit opportunities for management roles with a drum corps beginning sometime between now and summer of 2009. If you would be interested in speaking with me, please send an email to silvertrombone@yahoo.com or PM me through DCP.

My background is equal parts music (bachelors in MuEd from North Texas) and business (MBA from UNT), and I have performed in D1 drum corps, semi-professional community bands, university and high school select ensembles from jazz to orchestra. In addition, I bring to the table a very entrepreneurial approach and fresh new way of thinking. I would like to come into an environment where I am able to launch new initiatives that are non-corps in nature, and for-profit, that can feed cash into the drum corps' operations. And yes, I have such initiatives ready to go.

Email to discuss further!

• 9 months later...