IW FINALS

Fahrenheit - droppy, but I'm a putz when it comes to French 50's pop. Loved it.

Braddock - My stream foobared near the end. Just waited for the refresh. So no biggie. (Right, wasn't impressed)

Sacred Heart - Again, I'm a putz for Elvis too. And, thank god it's a step away from whatever there were doing last year...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black watch was pretty good. My favorite IW SO FAR is Code Black.

Yay black watch. There was this one camera angle low to the ground and a girl tosses a sabre quad and it really showed just how fast those weapons spin.

Lots of energy and performance, great dancing, awesome ending flag.

Code Black - It's amazing what that group of performers can accomplish when they drop the drama and get to work.

Black Watch - Costumes were fab-o!

Edited by wtxcg

Black watch was pretty good. My favorite IW SO FAR is Code Black.

Would wholeheartedly agree - would be nice to see if the panel has the fortitude to move Code Black up 2 spots.

Would wholeheartedly agree - would be nice to see if the panel has the fortitude to move Code Black up 2 spots.

New night, New panel. You never know?!?

Phantom was ok. Not my favorite show, always thought it was a little slow at times. But they are great performers.

I have them moving up one but not two. In front of Black Watch? I just don't see it happening.

PR was good, a couple interesting flubs......still don't like the way it ends but it's easy on the eyes and the wings are gorgeous.

Phantom seemed MUCH better tonight vs. yesterday. For some reason, however, I still just can't get into their show. Don't get me wrong, they are fabulous . . . . they just leave me wanting something more.

Edited by GEVisual

Phantom seemed MUCH better tonight vs. yesterday. For some reason, however, I still just can't into their show. Don't get me wrong, they are fabulous . . . . they just leave me wanting something more.

I totally agree. They do a great job it is just something about the show that I don't care for. Can't like'em all I guess