2008 Serenade In Brass

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy,

Donna and I left the after party around 2AM and we were just getting home around the time you were falling asleep... :tongue:

--------------------------------

Tonyyyyyyyyy

u guyz was 'dere --------- sorry I miised you!!!!! didn't hang around the party long after we played... I had a lonnggg azz drive early the next morning to get to rehearsal!

Peace!

R

--------------------------------

Tonyyyyyyyyy

u guyz was 'dere --------- sorry I miised you!!!!! didn't hang around the party long after we played... I had a lonnggg azz drive early the next morning to get to rehearsal!

Peace!

R

Rick,

Yep...

Donna and I missed the mini Corps show because Donna had to work but we did make it to the Serenade in Brass. We were at the after party till around 1:30 - 2AM and got home around 4:30... (we didn't have rehearsal on Sunday thought...LOL) Sorry we missed you....

Then there's that very cool award Mike Siglow presented me with.... I'll need to offer my glasses to Jim Jordan and Jim Russo (the judges for the Hawaiian Shirt contest)

Well, at lease provide beverages of their choice next time we're toghther... :sad:

Rick,

Yep...

Donna and I missed the mini Corps show because Donna had to work but we did make it to the Serenade in Brass. We were at the after party till around 1:30 - 2AM and got home around 4:30... (we didn't have rehearsal on Sunday thought...LOL) Sorry we missed you....

Then there's that very cool award Mike Siglow presented me with.... I'll need to offer my glasses to Jim Jordan and Jim Russo (the judges for the Hawaiian Shirt contest)

Well, at lease provide beverages of their choice next time we're toghther... :tongue:

Hey Tony!

Sorry that I didn't get over to chat with you at SIB! Wanted to say hello, and congratulations!

It's been almost thirty years, right? I'll never forget our performance with the Sunrisers at Yankee Stadium in 1981! What a huge thrill!!!

Anyhow...

Jimmy and I felt that your shirt was really happening! Well, at least it looked good from a distance!!! LOL

(By the way...Big Dale from Wisconsin was a close second!)

Hope to see you very soon at one of the upcoming shows this summer!

Jim

Perhaps it needed the full accessories, straw hat, coconut shell drink cup and cigar...

billyme.jpg

On the left is my contra instructor from '84 and '85, the infamous Billy Parks, taken Friday before semifinals at the Rose Bowl at an event that will remain undisclosed to protect the innocent.

Perhaps it needed the full accessories, straw hat, coconut shell drink cup and cigar...

billyme.jpg

On the left is my contra instructor from '84 and '85, the infamous Billy Parks, taken Friday before semifinals at the Rose Bowl at an event that will remain undisclosed to protect the innocent.

Nice shirt there,Mr French. :tongue:

Nice shirt there,Mr French. :tongue:

A votre santé! mon ami! :tongue:

Hey Tony!

Sorry that I didn't get over to chat with you at SIB! Wanted to say hello, and congratulations!

No prob.... Thanks! A beverage of your choice next time we're together... (Mr. Russo too!)

It's been almost thirty years, right? I'll never forget our performance with the Sunrisers at Yankee Stadium in 1981! What a huge thrill!!!

Ya think the statue of limitations is up on that one yet?... :tongue: LOL

Anyhow...

Jimmy and I felt that your shirt was really happening! Well, at least it looked good from a distance!!! LOL

Like I said, I'm offering my glasses next time...hehe. Really, I'm honored... thank you, Jimmy Russo as well as the fine gentlemen associated with the PDCHOF. Beverages of youse guys choice next time.

Hope to see you very soon at one of the upcoming shows this summer!

Jim

Donna and I are looking forward to it... :tongue:

Yours in Corps,

Tony ;-)

PS: There are a few pics of youse guys here...

http://flickr.com/photos/sundm/sets/72157604542176714/

Edited by TennTux

billyme.jpg

Dale,

Would have gotten my vote... :tongue: