2008 Serenade In Brass

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great review!!!!!!

Thank you all for your responses, especially those which corrected me as you helped make my article better.

I just submitted my final draft to Steve Vickers. It looks like the review will appear in the May 22nd edition of Drum Corps World so be sure to check it out!

I had such a wonderful first experience performing with the Cabs. Alumni. I'm so greatful to them for allowing me the honor of performing with them.

Boy! Did we get lucky with the weather or what? It was a glorious day. Couldn't have asked for better.

The only unfortunate thing about performing at the Forum, is not being able to see all the other performances. As well as the mini-corps competition.

The party afterwards at the Crowne Plaza was packed. Everyone had an outstanding time watching the winners of the mini-corps comp.

The party lasted well into the morning. I don't think I fell asleep till about 4:30. It was great getting to know my new family.

Cindy,

Donna and I left the after party around 2AM and we were just getting home around the time you were falling asleep... :ph34r:

Great Pics BTW...both of you.

Great Pics BTW...both of you.

:ph34r:

Geeeeeeez, dunno PJ...........they all lookes so svelt :worthy:

Whatever Happened to that Fat Kid That Played Contra with those guys with the Shamrocks... :ph34r: