It seems that EVERYONE who knows anything about the history of a particular chapeau can wait with anxious anticipation as to who will be the next recipient of the uniquely labelled "head" line that is emblazened on its crown.

This past Sunday morning at the PaDCHOF Induction Breakfast Ceremonies the first recipient of the aforementioned piece of headgear was past on to one Jeff Ream through myself from its first owner, Andyroo. It was at his request that Jeff Ream be the first recipient of this (shall we say) "NOBLE" Award. (It seems that even after placing said item on Ebay with "no reserve" there were no takers :rock: .)

The stipulations that have been attached to those who become subsequent recipients of "THE HAT" are 4 in number.

Firstly; the individual who is in possession of "THE HAT" must wear said item on his/her head when attending any Drum Corps function. Penalties WILL be assessed by the original owner of "THE HAT" for violation of this stipulation.

Secondly; "THE HAT" is to be passed on to someone of the one who is in possession of said item discretion between Prelims and Final Labor Day weekend at DCA Championships wherever they are being held.

Thirdly; Anyone who has already been in possession of "THE HAT" are ineligible of being a recipient again, it can only be given to someone who has not been a previous recipient. Thus, at this time those who are ineligible of any further possessions are Andyroo and myself. After Jeff has past "THE HAT" on he becomes ineligible of further possession.

Fourthly; anyone in possession of "THE HAT" who, for any reason is unable to pass along said item to the next recipient due to ANY reason whatsoever will be fined according to whatever method that the original owner of "THE HAT" , (Andyroo by name) deems appropriate.

Let us all do our part to keep the unique spirit of "EVERYONE" alive, for as long as we have "THE HAT" we will be helping to keep that spirit of Drum Corps that we all have alive. Wear it with pride in being able to say "WE ARE EVERYONE" .

Edited by PennsylvaniaDCHOF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that EVERYONE who knows anything about the history of a particular chapeau can wait with anxious anticipation as to who will be the next recipient of the uniquely labelled "head" line that is emblazened on its crown.

This past Sunday morning at the PaDCHOF Induction Breakfast Ceremonies the first recipient of the aforementioned piece of headgear was past on to one Jeff Ream through myself from its first owner, Andyroo. It was at his request that Jeff Ream be the first recipient of this (shall we say) "NOBLE" Award. (It seems that even after placing said item on Ebay with "no reserve" there were no takers :smile: .)

The stipulations that have been attached to those who become subsequent recipients of "THE HAT" are 4 in number.

Firstly; the individual who is in possession of "THE HAT" must wear said item on his/her head when attending any Drum Corps function. Penalties WILL be assessed by the original owner of "THE HAT" for violation of this stipulation.

Secondly; "THE HAT" is to be passed on to someone of the one who is in possession of said item between Prelims and Final Labor Day weekend at DCA Championships wherever they are being held.

Thirdly; Anyone who has already been in possession of "THE HAT" are ineligible of being a recipient again, it can only be given to someone who has not been a previous recipient. Thus, at this time those who are ineligible of any further possessions are Andyroo and myself. After Jeff has past "THE HAT" on he becomes ineligible of further possession.

Fourthly; anyone in possession of "THE HAT" who, for any reason is unable to pass along said item to the next recipient due to ANY reason whatsoever will be fined according to whatever method that the original owner of "THE HAT" , (Andyroo by name) demeans appropriate.

Let us all do our part to keep the unique spirit of "EVERYONE" alive, for as long as we have "THE HAT" we will be helping to keep that spirit of Drum Corps that we all have alive. Wear it with pride in being able to say "WE ARE EVERYONE" .

:tongue::blush::cool::tongue::blush:

Fran

just so you all know, anyone who posted regularly on RAMD between 2001 and 2006 is eligible, and my, what a crop of candidates I have to chose from.

You might want to reread the original post as I've made a couple of edits to it (the original post) as there was a grammatical error and a spelling error. I'm sure that "EVERYONE" pretty much gets the gist of what was posted, this is just to clear up any possible misunderstandings that might have occurred.

Edited by PennsylvaniaDCHOF

such blando bando behavior with those typos there

:blush: