Yeah, nothing like unmoderated newsgroups to bring out the worst in people. Jeez I check once in a while and can hardly find a good discussion for the personal sniping going on between people that are probably afraid to meet each other in the daylight. :smile: Note: None (with possible one exception) are DC people, they just made RAMD their personal battleground.

Made one post in the last few months regarding the recovering health of one of the members. Finally realized he responded as that post was buried in all the crap.

RAmd's battleground reminds me of the Junior forum here whenever there is a rule change or the season is in full swing

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know......................a few weeks ago my Outlook dropped the newsgroup for some unknown reason,.................I can't seem to re-subscribe,..................and really, I don't miss it,......................it was fun for a long time, a lot of links to underground types of stuff,........... then it went downhill fast,...................I hung on with some of the lasties,......................whoever is the last to leave, please turn out the lights,........

I hear ya, Gary..... RAMD is on life support.

Fran

In checking over previous posts, I find one important item to be missing. The current guardian of THE HAT is required to wear it to any and all drum corps events that he or she may attend over the course of the season. It is also appropriate for weddings and bar mitzvahs.

um Mike mentioned it.

and that means, given my schedule and the DCA schedule, it'll be in the back of my car til late July

um Mike mentioned it.

and that means, given my schedule and the DCA schedule, it'll be in the back of my car til late July

Are you sure you won't be attending any weddings and/or bar mitzvahs from now til July, let alone Drum Corps occasions? :tongue:

um Mike mentioned it.

Well Jeff, THE HAT simply can't wait until the end of July. You have a responsibility!!

So... If there aren't any drum corps events, and there aren't any weddings or bar mitzvahs that you're going to, then there's one other situation that fits the requirements for "Custodian of THE HAT." This situation, however, will require acceptance by your lovely Christine.

So... The next time that you and Christine.... ahhhh... errrrr.... hmmmmm..... JUST WEAR THE HAT!!!!

On behalf of the members of "The Brotherhood of THE HAT" I thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

People should be required to smoke Clove cigarettes while wearing the HAT anywhere where "she who will not be named" might be in attendance.

• 2 months later...

Note to Andyroo:

There was a sighting of "THE HAT" last evening at the Chambersburg show. When seen, "THE HAT" was not being worn on the present custodians head but rather resting in the hands of the present custodian. On several occasions glances were taken in the direction of said custodian and during those times "THE HAT" was not witnessed to be on the head of present custodian. I'll leave any consequences in your capable hands.

Signed,

Another member of the Brotherhood of "THE HAT"

(I have a feeling that at some time in the future we may need to change that word "Brotherhood". I think there may be a female "politicking" to be the next "Custodian". :laughing::thumbup: )

Edited by PennsylvaniaDCHOF