CAPITAL SOUND NEW UNIFORM CAMPAIGN

Capital Sound will be sporting new, Stanbury Uniforms designed by their new designer-in-residence, Brent Becker.

To help make this successful, the corps has launched a New Uniform Campaign...

(picture and campaign details here)

Here is your chance to be a part of our future, and help us continue our growth into the future!

Nice to Mr. Becker breaking into the spotlight finally. He has some pretty nifty ideas floating around.

Brent Becker came on board the Stanbury team late last year and has already done countless sketches for bands across the country, with a good number in production for fall deliveries.

He is also working on behalf of Stanbury and the following drum corps for new looks for 2008:

Santa Clara Vanguard

Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets

Madison Scouts (in collaboration with a Ramiro Barrera)

Capital Sound

See his link on the Stanbury website here:

http://www.stanbury.com/exclusive.asp

Brent is a great artist with a unique sense of outdoor pageantry, not to mention a fun guy to chat with!

Patrick Seidling

Stanbury Uniforms

Regional Manager - California

is the designer the guy who did all those concept drawings last year, and the Blue stars Uniform? the BeCorps guy?

Yes...he's the one...and, we couldn't be happier with what he created!!!

Yes...he's the one...and, we couldn't be happier with what he created!!!

I agree, it looks great. Just thought it looked like one of his designs so wanted to make sure I was right. He has a very distinct style.

he did a couple of concept designs for Yamato a couple years back that I remember... just an incredible artist none the less :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to try on the "prototype" this past summer and I already loved it, I can't wait to see the new one this season! :cool:

Capital Sound will be sporting new, Stanbury Uniforms designed by their new designer-in-residence, Brent Becker.

To help make this successful, the corps has launched a New Uniform Campaign...

(picture and campaign details here)

Here is your chance to be a part of our future, and help us continue our growth into the future!

I tried to donate to your campaign tonight, but it seems that your PayPal link on the home page takes me to a place I shouldn't be... then doesn't enable me to donate. You might want to tell your IT admin. Once you sort it out, if you post here, I'm sure there are some of us out here in DCP land that would love to help you achieve your goal.

This is being worked on...

But, there are other methods to contribute...feel free to contact me through the corps website and we can work it out...

THANKS!!!