44th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix

Happy Birthday, Cindy! If you think performing our show for the 'home crowd' is exciting, just wait until we line up with the Caballeros competing corps to play 'Flamenco' together.

Absolutely..... every year after the two corps get done with that tune, I keep hearing a phone ringing for about a week or so afterward. :thumbup:

VERY loud!!! :tongue:

Fran

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chas

All the way means All the way what is this no mustard pretty boy stuff.

The man has a point... I'll have to get them fully all the way next time I go, and you can stand in front of me in the breathing block for proof. :thumbup:

The man has a point... I'll have to get them fully all the way next time I go, and you can stand in front of me in the breathing block for proof. :thumbup:

Just remind me to not stand anywhere around you after that one . . . It's bad enough in my section without All the Way hotdogs thrown into the mix! LOL!

Tomorrow is the day!!!!!

The weekend work schedule came out yesterday, I know we have a HUGE job going on this weekend, but.......................MY NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST WAHHHOOOO

I will be at the Grand Prix!!!

YIPEEEE

This is THE show to be at this summer. Be there!

The weekend work schedule came out yesterday, I know we have a HUGE job going on this weekend, but.......................MY NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST WAHHHOOOO

I will be at the Grand Prix!!!

YIPEEEE

Hay Kay you remember how to get to Jersey? LOL Great news see you there...

Thanx to those who did reply as to where you'll be practicing.... for the corps that didn't reply.... will there be a list at the stadium?

See ya all there!!

I'm bringing Mom with me - if you see her... say, "hi Mrs. D"! (Unless, you are Duke & Carol... they call her Mom!) ;-)

I hope the weather isn't too brutal (she's 80, ya know).