44th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix

Thanx to those who did reply as to where you'll be practicing.... for the corps that didn't reply.... will there be a list at the stadium?

See ya all there!!

I'm bringing Mom with me - if you see her... say, "hi Mrs. D"! (Unless, you are Duke & Carol... they call her Mom!) ;-)

I hope the weather isn't too brutal (she's 80, ya know).

Nanci Check in with Alan Katz at akatzwaa@hotmail.com he can probably help you out.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe travels to Clifton, everyone!

See you all there - Especially those of you who don't have tix yet, 'cause you'll probably be buying them from me :tongue:

Have a safe trip ta Joisey all !

Best of luck to all competing corps, lots of fun for all the exhibition corps, and a riotous blast for all the alumni corps.

As my business is finally getting it's "feet", I have taken a few jobs to cook over the next several weekends. Unfortunately, that means I cannot attend the Grand Prix. I haven't missed a Grand Prix since 1995. (my first, climbing to the top of the stadium to sneak a peek at the machine that is the Caballeros).

Have a great time. I'm sad that I can't see my husband perform at our beloved home show. Watch as he takes his steps into Caballero history when he conducts his first Grand Prix and conduct Cha Cha with the combined corps' and a legacy of drum majors that came before him.

Someone please take lots of pictures and video. (Liz, I know you're really good at that!)

Safe travels to all and:

CABALLERO PRIDE!!!!!!

Today is the day.....

See you all there... Should be a blast.....

Clifton Show! Clifton Show!

YAY!!!! :w00t:

Wow what a show... Drum corps people and drum corps fans are an interesting lot..... Thanks for being at the show. It is so difficult to keep a corps up and running these days everything is so expensive transportation because of the fuel situation is incredible to purchase. Food and such well you all know how expensive everything is you all are living it too. Good to see all the faces of friends out supporting the corps and the corps that competed and put on exhibitions.,,buying tickets to the show and supporting the other groups by purchasing t-shirts and all kinds of other souvies really helps....My experience from saturday night was truely eye opening...

Thanks to all that attended and purchased tickets to a great show.....

Thanks to all the corps both competing and exhibition corps you never fail to entertain. It's a great activity to be part of...

Thank You for putting on the best show I have attended in a long time. 13 really good corps for 25$ a real steal if there ever was one.

Who paid $25 ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Far's I know, the best seats in the house were only $18.00 ! ! ! !

(And, yes, some people even griped about THAT price! :thumbup: )