44th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 18 senility setting in don't know where I got the 25 from maybe the Cadets show last week. Still even at 25 it would have been a steal.

No worries you can mail that extra 7 dollars to

The Hawthorne Caballeros

PO box 2148

Wayne NJ 07474-2148

Attn: Alan Katz

LOL Great show. Great audience... I have an Idea let's do it again next year..

This was an awesome show! I hope you guys made your budget.

Pretty Pathetic Turnout for such a Well Rounded Event

Once the pic loads... you can click on it to keep enlarging it and scroll back and forth.

Excellent weather. Excellent prices. Excellent lineup. These stands used to be packed and people were overflowing everywhere outside. What a shame. This should have been a sellout!

The only complaint I have is the $39.00 parking fee. Ugh.... And I've parked in that exact spot at least 3 other years for free.

Insane!

Yeah, but that picture was, obviously, considering "Mr. Lavelle's Banana Band" is on the field, taken pretty early in the evening.

By the time I sat down hours later, the stands looked pretty much packed out to the 5's or so.

Even so, for all of you who enjoyed yourselves more than you even expected you would, I have a very simple request - Bring some friends next year :bluedevil: !

Yeah, but that picture was, obviously, considering "Mr. Lavelle's Banana Band" is on the field, taken pretty early in the evening.

By the time I sat down hours later, the stands looked pretty much packed out to the 5's or so.

Even so, for all of you who enjoyed yourselves more than you even expected you would, I have a very simple request - Bring some friends next year :bluedevil: !

----------------------------------------

"Mr. Lavelle's Banana Band" - - IMHO not how the Bayonne Bridgemen would choose to be identified.

Just my two cents.

----------------------------------------

"Mr. Lavelle's Banana Band" - - IMHO not how the Bayonne Bridgemen would choose to be identified.

Just my two cents.

Relax, George knows I kid. Actually, Bridgemen were the audio highlight of my time spent in the bowels of the stadium Saturday night - Man, I was jumpin' all up n' down to "William Tell" :bluedevil: .

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Once the pic loads... you can click on it to keep enlarging it and scroll back and forth.

Excellent weather. Excellent prices. Excellent lineup. These stands used to be packed and people were overflowing everywhere outside. What a shame. This should have been a sellout!

The only complaint I have is the $39.00 parking fee. Ugh.... And I've parked in that exact spot at least 3 other years for free.

Insane!

$39.00 who was charging for parking please PM me and let me know.

Thanks and sorry for the abuse...

$39.00 who was charging for parking please PM me and let me know.

Thanks and sorry for the abuse...

No, no, no... it was a parking ticket. One cop asked us if we knew who's van that was that was parked

across from us - they would get ticketed if not towed because of the fire hydrant he was right next to. So, I asked him if we were ok and he said yeah.

I guess they must have changed shifts and gave me a ticket anyway. Shrug...

I've parked in that exact same spot for at least 3 years if not more.

Insane!

Hey Nanci

By the time the competition began, the stands appeared to be full.