Tour Schedules now being accepted

You may now begin submitting your DCP-I X tour schedules. Please remember to follow these rules when submitting:

1. All corps are required to attend a "Regional" show on July 4th.

2. All corps are required to attend one show on July 12th.

3. All corps are required to attend one show on July 19th.

4. July 25th is the "Masters" show, you CAN NOT register for this show. If you make it, your corps will be placed there automatically. Feel free to schedule a show elsewhere, in case you do not make it. If you register for the Masters show, you will be placed in the closest location.

5. All corps are required to attend one show on July 26th.

6. All corps are required to attend the Allentown, PA show on Aug 2nd, as the "Preview of Champions" show.

And.... New this year.....

7. All Div 2/3 corps are required to attend at least 2 of the "Open" shows (Garden State, Coast Guard, North American). Your scores at these shows will determine the Quarterfinals order of appearance. These 2 shows DO count towards your 25 total.

8. Corps will be limited to 25 shows this year (not including Regionals, Finals, or Mandatory shows), since there are more required shows.

How to submit your schedule:

Send an e-mail to me at: jeff.hinton@gmail.com

In the subject put: (Corps Name) (Division) Tour Schedule, for example "Tennessee Nipples (Div 1) Tour Schedule"

Then in the body enter your schedule. I do NOT need to know when you are rehearsing, or having days off... please ONLY put the days you are having a show. Please put it in the following format:

21-Jun - DeKalb, IN

22-Jun - Rockford, IL

25-Jun - Michigan City, IN

etc....

Also, please do not put more than 1 corps per e-mail unless they have the EXACT SAME tour schedule! This makes it so much easier for me. Thanks!!

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

(never mind, I know I'm stupid)

(edited by Hostrauser)

Edited by hostrauser

Jeff,

Please clarify if the required 2/3 "Open" shows count toward our max 25.

Thanks!

Yes, the 2 Open shows DO count for your 25.