Cap Sound

FYI -

Several of our members will be at Pioneer this weekend, as well as with Revo, Raiders, Legends, Dutch, Teal...and others.

AND...A BIG THANK YOU to the drum corps community for all the support!

It's very easy to make observations when you haven't sought the source. I would ask that you get information from the source before providing your opinion. I'm easy to reach, and more than willing to give you the reasons...

And, that's an invitation to anyone in the drum corps world. Feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to discuss the circumstances.

It's very easy to make observations when you haven't sought the source. I would ask that you get information from the source before providing your opinion. I'm easy to reach, and more than willing to give you the reasons...

And, that's an invitation to anyone in the drum corps world. Feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to discuss the circumstances.

Marc, could you PM me your contact info...thanks

~Chris Wendt

Capital Sound Baritone 1998-2001

Capital Sound Visual Staff 2002-2003

Capital Sound Visual Caption Head 2005

Kilties Baritone 2008

We picked up a tenor player from Cap Sound. There are still a few brass spots open. We are glad we can help making sure the kids have a place to go. Best wished to Marc & his staff on a return in 09!

:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

While I have been out of touch with the world recently (though there are those who would argue when am I ever in it?), let me add a quick thought: it saddens me to have heard about this. Having had the privilege of being at a camp or two, I was amazed to see the progress this young corps was making so early into things and the show they had was definitely going to be turning some heads in the activity. Here's to hoping they are able to work back onto the field next year and maybe in time they will be able to use that show again. :ninja:

Edited by corps fan