Looking for old show programs

Freelancers Alumni

Hi everyone!

We need some help! We are looking for anyone that has old show programs that have the Freelancers listed in them. I am looking for the show descriptions (write-ups) and the listing of staff and drum majors from previous years. Since the corps has gone incative, this stuff is very hard to find, so if you have any programs from the 70's-90's, please take a moment and help out if you can!!!!!

Thanks in advance, and check out the new site when you get the chance here.

Thanks in advance!

Freelancers Alumni Website

Very conveniently, I have some DCI programs that I've been wondering how to get rid of, so we might be able to work something out.

The only bad part is that they're at my parents, and they're 90 minutes away, so I won't be able to get them until this weekend. PM me if you're interested and I'll pick them up when I go visit them. My Dad will thank you... :rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Is there ever going to be a Freelancer alumni website? I have a ton of info from the 70s.

Hi everyone!

We need some help! We are looking for anyone that has old show programs that have the Freelancers listed in them. I am looking for the show descriptions (write-ups) and the listing of staff and drum majors from previous years. Since the corps has gone incative, this stuff is very hard to find, so if you have any programs from the 70's-90's, please take a moment and help out if you can!!!!!

Thanks in advance, and check out the new site when you get the chance here.

Thanks in advance!

Freelancers Alumni Website