Pictures of Video of 1979 Boston Crusaders

Refesh my memory, where did this happen?

sorry mistaken, it was the beginning of the season 1978 my first year in the Crusaders. The first shows up until july when the scores started changing

QUOTE (dusti @ May 26 2008, 02:59 PM)

In June we beat both 27th and bridgemen.

Refesh my memory, where did this happen?

John - I am sure it was early in 1979. I think you remember earning dismal marks early in the season - with a phenominal rise by the end of the year.

sorry mistaken, it was the beginning of the season 1978 my first year in the Crusaders. The first shows up until july when the scores started changing

1978 is more believable. I checked on Corpsreps.com and it didn't happen in '79, but it was so long ago I could have forgot.

1980 made up a lot for 1978!! :laughing:

• Like 1

Dusti, here's a few from '79 Allentown Prelims and Finals;

79BostonCrusaders.jpg

Great photos, Malibu! Love seeing Waldo on that rifle line uniform (I believe this photo is from '78):

crusaders.jpg

great pictures. l was on the very end on the right side that is out of the frame, Bari. that was the conclusion of the show after Conquest.. How do l post pics here? l have a couple

Dusty BAC 78-79

• Like 1

Dusti, let me know when you need another ride home from Marlborough, I'm available. If I remember correctly we won in New London, Ct. in'77 and then again in Malden the last show of the season. After that I turned 18 and anyone from Mass. knows what that means.

Edited by BAC76-80

great pictures. l was on the very end on the right side that is out of the frame, Bari. that was the conclusion of the show after Conquest.. How do l post pics here? l have a couple

Dusty BAC 78-79

It's very simple to post pictures here. One way is to go to Photobucket.com and set up a free account there. Once you've done that, upload your pictures from your PC to there. Then from there, left click to highlight IMG Code, then right click to "copy". Go to DCP and "paste" the picture in your post.

It's look like this;

SuperHeros.jpg

Edited by Malibu

Then from there, left click to highlight IMG Code, then right click to "copy".

On my computer, all I have to do is click on the "IMG Code" field, and it automatically copies the link. Then I paste it into a DCP message field.

Dusti, let me know when you need another ride home from Marlborough, I'm available. If I remember correctly we won in New London, Ct. in'77 and then again in Malden the last show of the season. After that I turned 18 and anyone from Mass. knows what that means.

Hey Ray, thing is do you remember the way l think it was like auto pilot. We did win those shows. I remember what 18 meant and then not so much Hope you and the family are well and talk to you soon

Dusty

• Like 1

This is great drum corps history.

Anybody that puts out a 25-man hornline and does the job, has my total respect!

• Like 1