DCI.org media epic fail?

I'm trying to download some APDs from DCI.org, and I keep getting a script error page when I try to checkout. Is anyone else having this same problem?

I'm trying to download some APDs from DCI.org, and I keep getting a script error page when I try to checkout. Is anyone else having this same problem?

Why don't you contact DCI.org? Wouldn't that solve your problem more directly?

Well I think I can get much faster confirmation as to whether or not it's even a DCI.org problem (or maybe just a problem with my machine) from here rather than wait a few days for an IT guy to read my email and feel like responding.

Browser?

OS?

Why don't you contact DCI.org? Wouldn't that solve your problem more directly?

Not sure about you, but DCI.org has never once responded to my e-mails....not sure why that is. I agree with the op; most of the time, DCP is a much better venue than DCI.org for answering questions.

Vista and XP, firefox and IE. Both on a laptop and desktop using my home net and school net. I'm thinking it's a DCI problem, but it's been like this for a few days, and I wouldn't think they would leave a broken media download center up for days on end without fixing it.

Not sure about you, but DCI.org has never once responded to my e-mails....not sure why that is. I agree with the op; most of the time, DCP is a much better venue than DCI.org for answering questions.

How about calling them? I called them once about a problem I had with that site, and they helped me out fairly quickly.

How about calling them? I called them once about a problem I had with that site, and they helped me out fairly quickly.

Actually, I didn't think of that....I had a problem with ticket ordering last year and on the phone they are extremely helpful. I think I just prefer e-mail, and never think of the phone as an option.

There is a contact us option on the site and they respond fairly quickly especially dealing with website issues.

I know I know....those of us that live on the internet have weak interpersonal skills and we're afraid to call someone on the phone.... but that would also help :)

There is a contact us option on the site and they respond fairly quickly especially dealing with website issues.

I know I know....those of us that live on the internet have weak interpersonal skills and we're afraid to call someone on the phone.... but that would also help :)

Please explain this concept of phone of which you speak.