Excelsior would like to thank...

A great big THANK YOU!, goes out to our own Frank Ostrander for helping us to find a podium for use this 2008 competitive season. Frankie has been a member of Excelsior for 3 years and we are happy to announce Franks new position as a member at-large on the admin staff. Frank has been an invaluable resource for the corps in capacity as a quartermaster, transportation manager, and facilities manager and continues to give support to the corps at every chance he gets!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...Frankie!

Not sure how I missed this one. It must have been a busy day on DCP and it got bumped off the page in quick order. But, I thought it was important to also mention that Frank Ostrander was also instrumental in the corps connections to the Pittsfield, MA boys and girls club. "The Boys Club", as it is known to most of the drum corps vets in the area, was once a widely used facility for drum corps as a home base, a rehearsal site as well as a competition site. Through Franks position at the boys club, Excelsior has been rehearsing there for three years, enjoying the facility for all it is worth (and it is worth a ton!! what a great facility!). I know I never took the opportunity to thank Frankie publicly for that, so this was the perfect chance! Thanks Frank, I am glad to see you are still going strong and I wish you and the corps much success.

Art