i saw this posted on the academy's website but didn't see anything here....

Dear Parents, Friend, Volunteers and anyone willing to help,

The summer tour is approaching fast and we still have multiple opening for the cooking crew. As of this moment the corps will not have anyone to cook for them from San Antonio to Atlanta. The dates are July 19th through July 26th. Right now we have 13 Parent volunteers, 6 non parent volunteers and 7 of the volunteers are going on 2 tours. That is a total of 19 different people volunteering. We have 147 members in the corps. I would hope we could fill the additional slots with parents or friends. The corps really needs your help at this time. If you are new and are skeptical of what is expected be assured it will be a tiring but rewarding experience.

There is going to be an informational meeting for all the volunteers signed up and anyone interested in signing up at the Tempe Police Substation on Hardy (just north of the Tempe Sports Complex) on Wednesday June 4th at 6:30 PM. There is paperwork to be filled out, transportation arrangements to be understood and general knowledge that will be shared.

If you have any questions please contact me via email <boosters@arizonaacademy.org> or by phone 480-201-4047 so I can answer them your questions.

http://arizonaacademy.org/index.php?option...s&Itemid=94

(don't ask me questions - i'm just passing on the info to a place where it might get seen by more folks)

Edited by BariEuph