Some new banners

Great job on these!

I am a COMPLETE moron about this and I cannot figure out how to add this to my signature. Would anyone please give me detailed step by step info on this?

Thanks

Great job on these!

I am a COMPLETE moron about this and I cannot figure out how to add this to my signature. Would anyone please give me detailed step by step info on this?

Thanks

Just right click and copy the link in the first post for each corps banner you want. paste it on a word processor and put the link between "[ IMG]" and "[ /IMG]" sans the quotes with no spaces.

Go to your signature panel, highlight and copy what you've got on your word processor then paste it. Submit and you're done!

Thanks for your comments all! I am working on some DCA banners as well.

Edited by NeutralNovice

Thanks for the CAPITAL SOUND banner...

It looks AWESOME!

Looks great! Thank you!

Just right click and copy the link in the first post for each corps banner you want. paste it on a word processor and put the link between "[ IMG]" and "[ /IMG]" sans the quotes with no spaces.

Go to your signature panel, highlight and copy what you've got on your word processor then paste it. Submit and you're done!

Thanks for your comments all! I am working on some DCA banners as well.

Real nice job - lots of fun looking at all of them. When you do DCA banners, any chance of getting some alumni's done also? Maybe Emmaus Sentinels? And Westshoremen?

Keep up the great work.

i can haz Teal Sound banner?

Pictures are in the PMs :tongue:

Thanks! I guess I'm not as complete a moron as I thought.

Would love to see a Teal Sound banner