The Official 2008 Cadets FANS Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Well, given the show that the Cadets have chosen to put on the field this season, I can see it will be impossible to discuss the show without emotions that are going to run pretty high, so it would be pretty impossible to keep to the title and intent of this thread. I would just let it die a natural death, but others who open threads are being told to use this one, and who wants to do that if they can't say what they feel? I am looking for suggestions on what to do about this thread [ok - not that suggestion!] - change subtitle or close the thread?

OK. Well, given the show that the Cadets have chosen to put on the field this season, I can see it will be impossible to discuss the show without emotions that are going to run pretty high, so it would be pretty impossible to keep to the title and intent of this thread. I would just let it die a natural death, but others who open threads are being told to use this one, and who wants to do that if they can't say what they feel? I am looking for suggestions on what to do about this thread [ok - not that suggestion!] - change subtitle or close the thread?

Listen, Bandmom: We don't need your kind here. This here is a drum corps forum, not a wimpy band forum. So go pick up the food from Subway for the local high school band and leave us be.

JK!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, Bandmom: We don't need your kind here. This here is a drum corps forum, not a wimpy band forum. So go pick up the food from Subway for the local high school band and leave us be.

JK!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! That's hilarious. Good thing you included the JK though, cause really that might have been the rudest post I've ever seen. :smile:

JK!!!!!!!!!!

Ha-ha! I think you're right Lando. I've been working too hard. Things will be what they will be.

::Crawls back under rock...::

hopkins' blog says they are finishing the drill today, FOUR days before the first show. (!)

that's a record by all accounts.

i hope they come out guns blazing, instead of repeating the history of being in an early hole.

hopkins' blog says they are finishing the drill today, FOUR days before the first show. (!)

that's a record by all accounts.

i hope they come out guns blazing, instead of repeating the history of being in an early hole.

Man!!! Drill finished before the first show? Now that's a record for them lol...Can't wait to see it.

it's not really finished - no epilogue

so we have to wait a week or so to find out if sarah ends up happy? fine with me.

still, substantially complete much earlier than any other year on record.

do it, boys. (and girls.)