Crossmen alumni or xtreme?

HI,

Does anyone know if there is a Crossmen Alumni Corps this year? I went to the Xtreme homepage but no updates. E-mailed Jim Cossetti and no reply. Anyone have contact information for this group?

Thanks,

John

CrossmenXtreme Mini Corp is active. Our first performance of the year was last month at the Twin Valley show. Practices are held a Downingtown West High School in Downingtown PA. The next practice is this Sunday 06/15 at 12-4pm.

John, the day you im'd me I replied with our explanation. Sue has pretty much laid it out.

We are not affiliated with Crossmen Alumni, but have a close and amicable relationship with The Crossmen.

CrossmenXtreme(Xtreme, as we've been known since 5/06) is expanding. You can get in touch with me or, Sue.

Jim

HI,

Does anyone know if there is a Crossmen Alumni Corps this year? I went to the Xtreme homepage but no updates. E-mailed Jim Cossetti and no reply. Anyone have contact information for this group?

Thanks,

John

Hi, Sue!!!

Hi Chris!

Hope everything is going well.

I'm looking forward to seeing Fusion in Wildwood!

:smile:

Hiya Chris.........how is BooBoo kitty?

Jim

Hi, Sue!!!