Season X Discussion

Scores are posted.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double gold medals for Polaris and Eden in Huntington, WV! :thumbup:

Well I was worried about just making finals...now I'll be happy just to make semis. All the SMO corps are falling right now. Looks like we're just getting tired and not having anything new to add to make these show's better. Hopefully we'll get some good changes before quarters.

A big congratulations to hostrauser... I wish my corps could be in that kind of position.

Right now all of my corps seem to be in a happy zone... not winning anything, but also all looking solid for finals. We'll have to see where the next week takes us!

A solid 89.258 last night brought us back to the top 12, so I'm happy, hopefully that trend will continue. 4 of the top 12 are rookie corps, including current number 1 Glory of Polaris. :thumbup:

Edited by aNiMaL

A "Happy Place" is a good place to be. :thumbup:

The best part is that neither corps was using their full point allocation. Polaris was only at 133/134 and Eden at 102/104, so I had some room to fine tune over the last week.

I made some risk/reward caption changes today and, like every caption change, I think I have an equal chance of leaving everyone in my rearview mirror or falling back 10 places. :thumbup: I guess we'll see.

I made some risk/reward caption changes today and, like every caption change, I think I have an equal chance of leaving everyone in my rearview mirror or falling back 10 places. :thumbup: I guess we'll see.

That about sums up my changes today as well. lol Fingers crossed...

Everyone at Blue Dynasty is happy. We finally, FINALLY, passed the group with the COOLEST drum corps name ever, Dude Wheres My Corps?. We were also out of first by less then a point and out of second by .042 points.