Season X Discussion

So are scores :shutup:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Kadence picks up another win at their favorite stomping grounds of Erie PA. :shutup:

I am LOVING how close Div. I is at the top. Less than a point separating the top 7 in Potomac. And we finally broke 90. :P In the hunt.... Allentown, here we come! :shutup:

OMG I think I just ###### my pants....Blue Dynasty picks up a win in Erie!!!!! Way to go guys!!

Dang penalties, if it wasnt for the .5 penalty that the Finger Lake Fighters are stuck with they would have taken 4th at the Erie competition!

Come on, you can overcome it! Of course, your penalty is more severe than ours.... I'm hoping Inferno can crack into Finals night, even with the penalty. I'm fairly certain that would be a first for DCP-I. And as a rookie corps, no less!

A little birdie told me that scores were just posted.... shhh... dont tell anyone :thumbup:

A little birdie told me that scores were just posted.... shhh... dont tell anyone :smile:

Sweet. :thumbup: Of course based on the corps that performed tonight we expected our score to either go down or stay about the same, so I guess it helps we were at a small show cause we would have been destroyed in Hershey. haha

Fingers crossed for a high scoring day 2 in Allentown! :smile:

Well yesterday was good for the SMO corps. Getting us back up into the finals range for each corps, and Shade in second place. Although Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble is still a point above Shade. We'll see how tonight goes at Allentown. Good luck everyone.