Season X Discussion

Well I'm feeling good about the SMO corps. I think that we could make a run for it again this year in all divisions, but it's going to be very hard to try and work our way up through everyone this year. Everything's so close. It's going to a great week leading up to finals. Could go to anyone.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DCP-I HQ in Memphis just received tonights scores. Recaps will be posted shortly!

Recaps are up...

The DCP-I HQ will be mobile tomorrow en route to their home away from home at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Indy! So I will be out of pocket til late Sunday evening. Hopefully there will be no major problems with caption selections (since I think we corrected the problem).

I guess we'll "settle" for 3rd- for now.

Too bad we didn't go with our other slate of proposed captions- it would have been a blowout tonight. :tongue:

It would appear River Valley Regiment is peaking at just the right time, having medaled at their last 6 consecutive shows - Gold (3), Silver (2), Bronze (1) - with the biggest surprise being tonight's 2nd place finish in Allentown. With only 3 total Top 3 finishes prior to July 28th, we can only hope the recent success will stay with us into finals week.

Win or lose, we are very happy with how our inaugural season is wrapping up.

RVRLogo-3.png

Glory of Polaris fell to 11th in Division I... which is fine by me, I'm just looking for a Finals appearance. Anything else is gravy.

Glory of Eden continues to blow my mind in Division II. They have simply destroyed all expectations we had for them at the start of the season.

Well that was an interesting night. Hopefully the changes we've put in will put us into finals range for Division I and II, and hopefully move us closer to first in Division III. We will have to wait until tonight.

Inferno solidified its top 12 ambitions last night in Allentown, receiving 9th. I don't think I can make caption changes til tomorrow, but If they go as planned, I'll have a few points to work with in the event of an advancement to semis, and hopefully finals....