Season X Discussion

I won quarters last season, I think I'll pass this time around!

And congrats to you and the Velour Knights on your win last night!

Edited by Chris Rohn

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glory of Polaris, thankfully, is sitting high enough that I don't think we'll be crippled if we don't get our caption changes in in time tomorrow.

Glory of Eden is looking good. Now the chess match begins. Can we take down LBC when it matters most? :)

Can we take down LBC when it matters most? :)

We'll let LBC win Quarters, Glory of Eden can have Semi's, then Dude, Where's My Corps? will sneak in for the win on Finals night. :worthy:

We'll let LBC win Quarters, Glory of Eden can have Semi's, then Dude, Where's My Corps? will sneak in for the win on Finals night. :worthy:

This is my first season. I'd be okay with that (assuming I still medaled at Finals). :worthy:

I take it I am missing something though?

Is winning quarters like a curse or something?

Well kind of, there have been SEVERAL seasons where the winner of Quaters didn't even make finals, so yeah, winning Quaters isn't always a good thing.

Oh BTW, thanks Chris. The "Underground Railroad" is an atypical drum corps show, whereas the audience is quite stunned for the 1st 9 min of the show. If you think the slave treatment in Phantom’s show is bad, ours is borderline criminal. But that last minute of show during “Songs of Freedom”, you can just feel the audience get behind the runaway’s attempt to get to the north. Talk about your emotional rollercoaster. GE scores have reflected that all season.

Edited by Ex VK DM