Season X Discussion

Recaps are up! Congrats to our new champs the Velour Knights!!!

Congratulations Velour Knights.

Also to the Div 2 Champs Motor City Cadets and Div 3 Champs Coal Valley Storm.

It was a fun and educational year. The Stud Bolts and Bolts will be around for another run next year without the penalty.

Edited by ccollins792

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job to the rookie corps that made Finals as well.

:smile: *sigh*..... Well, it does comfort me that even without the penalty, I wouldn't have made it. Five corps passed me from Quarters to Semis...... Even with my score nearly a full point higher in Semis than in Quarters. Ah, DCP-I is a fickle league.... Can't wait for next year! :worthy:

I thank all of you for a GREAT season and am TOTALLY blow away.

WAY TO GO VELOUR KNIGHTS!!! I had a feeling that this was going to be the new champ! GREAT to see our latest CLASS Corps right on top where they belong! Congrats also to our other 2 CLASS Nastalgia Vanguard and The Knights (who will not be changing their name to the holy name knights next season)!

Edited by gcurrier

WAY TO GO VELVET KNIGHTS!!!

The WHO???? That's some other corps. WE ARE THE PROUD AND MIGHTY VELOUR KNIGHTS!! :wub::smile::smile:

Thanks all the same. :tongue:

Congrats to the Velour Knights! I get the feeling the VK Organization and the Glory of Music Organization might develop quite a SoCal rivalry in future seasons. :tongue:

Would have liked to have held onto a medal spot, but 6th place in this competitive environment is nothing to sneeze at.

First off, a huge congratulations to Velour Knights!! :tongue:

River Valley Regiment, albeit unexpected, is extremely happy with their 3rd place finish at finals. It looks like the corps started peaking at just the right time after a very slow start to the beginning of the summer.

The updates on our part were few and far between, but I want to thank everyone for making our first year in DCP-I an enjoyable, and nerve racking, one! The competition was very close and we feel honored to have made finals, let alone to have medaled.

Until our official website is in place for next season, we have included all of our inaugural season information on our member page here:

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/index.php?...3&Itemid=27

We look forward to being involved with DCP-I for many seasons to come and can not wait until next year, which will hopefully bring another strong program from RVR as well as a new cadet corps.

Thanks again and congratulations to everyone!

Congrats to the Velour Knights! I get the feeling the VK Organization and the Glory of Music Organization might develop quite a SoCal rivalry in future seasons. :tongue:

OK, rivalry on. :smile: Although I envy you already, been doing this for a while and still can't seem to win the Western Regional (many medals, no title), so you're up on me already. Can never seem to get the corps up to speed early enough, but if I had my choice of being good early or being good late, I'll take the latter.

Again thanks and will see you on the field next season. (off season = whole different animal)

Not bad for my first season in DCP-I. I'll take it, even though if I would have bee able to change ONE more caption I could have gained another half point. Oh well. When does next season start? :cool:

The off-season usually starts in December or January, although we'll be having the rules congress probably in October or November.

OK, rivalry on. :cool: Although I envy you already, been doing this for a while and still can't seem to win the Western Regional (many medals, no title), so you're up on me already. Can never seem to get the corps up to speed early enough, but if I had my choice of being good early or being good late, I'll take the latter.

Again thanks and will see you on the field next season. (off season = whole different animal)

HEY...... :cool: haha, fun stuff. Inferno will see you guys in direct competition more in the off-season, I'm gonna move out West as soon as it fits into my schedule. It seems like a better gauge for us than the South, since there are so many Top 12 regulars out West.....