Couple of Pics from Empire Camp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ninja:

What a fantastic camp!! Having the opportunity to sit on the sidelines and watch the drill and hear the music was exciting, though not as great as marching along with the rest of the corps! The drill is outstanding, the music.....welll....Mr. B was smiling this weekend, and the work ethic of this group is simply great! Kenny, thanks for building the enthusiasm with your pix and weekly entries! Can't wait to be in Toledo with everyone!!

July 5th

St John Fisher College

Empire Statesmen annual show

The Alumni will be there to join us for post show concert you won't want to miss.

Leslie

Here are a couple of pics from Saturday Empire Camp

05cc1f7a37.jpg

b1597fc210.jpg

9001df4820.jpg

Great pics Kenny. Thanks.

I haven't checked DCP in months, and ofcourse I find our corps at the top of the discussion boards!

I love the photos Ken! Thanks for sharing!

I especially enjoy the one with the pit and guard in it- looks like the wedge from the middle of the drum solo?

Go get 'em JUDGE!

What a fantastic camp!! Having the opportunity to sit on the sidelines and watch the drill and hear the music was exciting, though not as great as marching along with the rest of the corps! The drill is outstanding, the music.....welll....Mr. B was smiling this weekend, and the work ethic of this group is simply great! Kenny, thanks for building the enthusiasm with your pix and weekly entries! Can't wait to be in Toledo with everyone!!

July 5th

St John Fisher College

Empire Statesmen annual show

The Alumni will be there to join us for post show concert you won't want to miss.

Leslie

Tamm & I miss you guys immensely, and we're very sorry that we cannot make the big Alumni weekend (twins' 1st birthday party in Pittsburgh the following Sat), as well as the DCA debut of the 2008 Statesmen. We will try to catch the corps at a couple of closer shows (right now that'd be Lewisburg and Scranton), and Finals too.

See lots of familiar faces in the (1) pic in Ken's post that I could see.

Good luck, and knock 'em out in Toledo Saturday.

Tamm & I miss you guys immensely, and we're very sorry that we cannot make the big Alumni weekend (twins' 1st birthday party in Pittsburgh the following Sat), as well as the DCA debut of the 2008 Statesmen. We will try to catch the corps at a couple of closer shows (right now that'd be Lewisburg and Scranton), and Finals too.

See lots of familiar faces in the (1) pic in Ken's post that I could see.

Good luck, and knock 'em out in Toledo Saturday.

Are they one year old already? When do they get a uniform to march?? :):)

We'll miss you at the home opener - you should be able to check out pix at the website afterwards. Toledo should be a blast - we already have plans to meet with two of the junior corps competing that night - sharing our shows and/or eating with them. Take care of yourselves and see you at some point this summer!!

Leslie