Full Recap Charts

I was under the impression that when they said "remove brass, visual, and percussion judges from the field" they would be scoring from the stands, thus no change in recaps.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that when they said "remove brass, visual, and percussion judges from the field" they would be scoring from the stands, thus no change in recaps.

No, there are only 5 judges total. It's to save money.

NEW: To make things easier, join Yahoo! Group: DCI Full Recap Charts. I will upload the Excel Files on the website for you to download and I will also upload all pictures there as well. The group is unlisted on the directory; however, anyone can join without approval.

Also, members list will remain off-limits so your identity will be kept private.

Edited by NeutralNovice

Another way to watch your rankings (raw score charts) is on my website www.dciscores.com.

I have upgraded the graphics on my chart this year, they're a bit larger than before.

Bump. Updated with 6/21 Scores

Bluecoats & Cadets got hammered on Perc. It's either their scores are deflated in comparison or Rockford's percussion was inflated. Or it could be that is in fact their score.

Edited by NeutralNovice

Blue Stars got killed in GE Visual. .9 above Pioneer and points below the troopers and the rest of the corps.

They did get killed by that one judge. Plus all corps in Rockford were low in GE Visual when compared to Toledo. PR's 13.9 won this caption over the Cavaliers, but this would have been good for only 4th in Toledo (behind Boston). This is why you cannot compare scores between two different judging slates.

Madison still being held back by the visual... :lookaround:

come on guys!!

you can see that even in the pics posted (other thread) - technique is incredibly inconsistent

honestly those pics worried me to death about Scouts.. If I were to go back and watch 88 right now I might cry.

you can see that even in the pics posted (other thread) - technique is incredibly inconsistent

honestly those pics worried me to death about Scouts.. If I were to go back and watch 88 right now I might cry.

On the bright side, their Visual GE scores seem to be doing VERY well.

Is Visual GE more based around the Visual Repertoire, not so much Performance?

Either way, I find the huge difference between the 2 captions kinda weird.