Help - need old logos

I'm looking for old logos for the Royal Crusaders, from Pittsburgh, PA and the Golden Lancers, also from Western Pennsylvania.

If anyone has anything with either one of these, please post them here or send me a PM.

It's for someone close to me who was involved with both of these drum corps.

Thanks!

I'm looking for old logos for the Royal Crusaders, from Pittsburgh, PA and the Golden Lancers, also from Western Pennsylvania.

If anyone has anything with either one of these, please post them here or send me a PM.

It's for someone close to me who was involved with both of these drum corps.

Thanks!

Up until the early 2000's, the Royal Crusaders organization fielded a winter drumline that competed in TIA. I marched with a guy who got his start there before Project Percussion came about. I'll PM you his e-mail address. He might be able to (or know someone who can) help you out.

There's someone here on DCP who has posted in the Open Class forum once in a very blue moon who's an alum of the DIV III Golden Lancers. I seem to vaguely recall him having a Golden Lancers logo as his avatar. He wasn't very frequent, so good luck on that. Here's their REALLY old website: http://users.stargate.net/~gldci/

Best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...