2008 Standings

Your kidding right?

Bucs did not have score this weekend so naturally they did not retain 1st.

Renegades?Do you really think they are not going to be in the top ten this year?

They WILL make the top ten so that means one of the top ten has to move out and made room for them.Who do you think that will be is the big question.

Its going to be a interesting season to watch the 7-10th shuffle.

i don't know about the renegades. have you seen them?

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know about the renegades. have you seen them?

No.They have turned in some early scores on the DCI sheets that tell a bit of the story.Also talked to a couple of the members that say they are playing better this year and are cleaner than ever before.Drumline is much improved from what I understand.That coupled with the history of the organization making finals every year kind of leads me to believe they will be around in finals which means one of the 7-10 are gonna have to get cut from the top ten for that to happen.

Lets see what kind of scores happen this weekend.Should make for some interesting noise on here come Monday if nothing else.

Edited by camel lips

No.They have turned in some early scores on the DCI sheets that tell a bit of the story.Also talked to a couple of the members that say they are playing better this year and are cleaner than ever before.Drumline is much improved from what I understand.That coupled with the history of the organization making finals every year kind of leads me to believe they will be around in finals which means one of the 7-10 are gonna have to get cut from the top ten for that to happen.

Lets see what kind of scores happen this weekend.Should make for some interesting noise on here come Monday if nothing else.

well i don't know how dci sheets relate to dca. what anybody says about the corps they march with can be a lot of hype. i saw a lot of that this winter and 99% was just that.......hype. i want to see what a corps does on dca sheets with a dca panel. now i agree they have made finals every year so history is on their side. i'd like to see them slide in. it would make things dicey for some east coast corps. also let's not forget the real wild card....mbi. they could make quite a racket at prelims and finals. your right though 7-10 will be a real dog fight. this weekend is HUGE!!!

Kilties made finals in 1998.

Great show that year too.

Opening Fanfare

Blue Bells of Scotland

Pachuco

Hey Baby

Auld Lang Syne

No.They have turned in some early scores on the DCI sheets that tell a bit of the story.

Get your information correct...

It's DCA Sheets, Not DCI Sheets, Just DCI Judges and I should know... I have to monitor them for DCA....

And some of the judges have done DCA Shows before...

But as you know we on the West don't have anymore shows until DCA prelims, and our last show was mid-July...

So we are in stealth mode.... :worthy:

Get your information correct...

It's DCA Sheets, Not DCI Sheets, Just DCI Judges and I should know... I have to monitor them for DCA....

And some of the judges have done DCA Shows before...

You are correct sire!

Kilties made finals in 1998.

I graduated high school in 1998. I have my 10-year class reunion the weekend before DCA. My first year in Chops was 2001, and the first year that I went out to the DCA Championships was 2004 (Govies' American Guard). Ten years is a long time.

So, if the Kilties make finals this year, it could just as well be their first time as an Open Class Finalist in my eyes, much like many marching members of DCA corps. And I'm considered one of the "old guys" in Chops. No knock on the Kilties, by the way. Some of us just have been around for a while, but still haven't been around all that long.

I graduated high school in 1998. I have my 10-year class reunion the weekend before DCA. My first year in Chops was 2001, and the first year that I went out to the DCA Championships was 2004 (Govies' American Guard). Ten years is a long time.

So, if the Kilties make finals this year, it could just as well be their first time as an Open Class Finalist in my eyes, much like many marching members of DCA corps. And I'm considered one of the "old guys" in Chops. No knock on the Kilties, by the way. Some of us just have been around for a while, but still haven't been around all that long.

dont worry,the older you get,the faster time goes! :tongue: